Thursday 17 March 2016

Spring Flowers....

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Buddies....

We're back in challenge mode at In The Pink again - and our theme this time is 

SPRING FLOWERS

Now, as I've got the decorators in.... and I've been lifting and carrying (do we ever realise how much stuff we have till we have to move it??) - I've kept my card CAS.... but I'm hoping you'll like it.


Image - Digi Stamp Boutique Spring Vase
Die - Dienamics Double Stitched Rectangle
Paper - sorry no name - was a 6 x 6 piece from my stash
Sentiment - Pebbles Inc Rub On
Colouring - Copics
Pinks - RV91/93, R81/83/85/89
Greens - YG61/63
Shading - B0000/000, T0/1, C1


You could win a lovely goodie bag from The Ribbon Girl if you're the randomly picked winner from our Perfect Pinkies!
Now some of the Pink Ladies are on a day out today to the big show at the NEC...  it's not often I let them out of The Pink Palace en masse as they tend to get into mischief - but I made an exception this time.  So, if you see them... say hello and let them buy all the PINK lovely goodies that they can!!

Big hugs to all...

14 comments:

  1. I love the cas design really shows off yhe beautiful pink flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Christine! The flowers are so pretty and the papers and layout are gorgeous. I might have to go buy this sweet vase of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est frais et ravissant, tout ce rose est un vrai bonbon, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christine. Such pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite DSB images and I love it in pink...a stunning card Christine.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and a super image, love the background too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Christine, LOVE the pink! such a pretty image.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous paper and perfect colouring!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another GORGEOUS card from you again Christine! Pink will never go out of style! ;)

    So you're redecorating?! OooOH! Sounds like fun and when everything is all done .. it's going to be amazing!

    Hope you're doing well sweet lady!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful Christine - stunning colouring - especially loving the shading details.
    Had a FAB-U-LOUS day with Sue and Kat yesterday - lots of crafty shopping, cake and chit chat - perfect day. Maybe you could make it down for the next one - you wold be welcome to stay with me :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card here Christine, I love that vase of flowers...I have it somewhere lurking on 'puter...why haven't I used it lately?? hope the decorating is going well and you have the new bed now? we are changing so much in our house I just can't keep up lol!.....new furniture coming Monday! hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty this is a gorgeous stamp I love the CAS design fab card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo gorgeous hunnie. I just love everything about it - it's so pretty in shades of pink. I might have to buy this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Rizzo - love that patterned paper. Might have to see if I can find some somewhere! LOL

    Hugs, V xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x